Crunchy and creamy paleo fudge is a subtly sweet, melt in your mouth, delicious treat made with real, quality foods. Paleo, gluten free, dairy free.
Good morning and happy Monday!
Popping in for another quick post today! Because I HAD to share this recipe with you today.
I’ve legit made it the past month, every. single. week.
And every night, after dinner Nick and I take these bad boys out of the freezer and enjoy one or two (or three) pieces.
This is not your typical fudge recipe. The fudge is just subtly sweet, which pairs amazing with the coconut oil, coconut butter and almond butter base. And then you add cocoa powder, honey, cacao nibs and sprouted pumpkin seeds.
It’s. So. Amazing.
Okay go make these!!
- ⅓ cup coconut oil
- ⅓ cup coconut butter
- ½ cup nut butter of choice (I used almond butter)
- ¼ cup cocoa or cacao powder
- 2 Tablespoon honey
- ¼ cup cacao nibs
- ¼ cup pumpkin seeds (I used salted, sprouted pumpkin seeds)
- In a medium bowl, add the coconut oil and coconut butter and melt in the microwave (or stove top) for approximately 30-45 seconds.
- Then add the nut butter, cacao powder and honey and stir to combine. Then add the pumpkin seeds and cacao nibs and mix together to combine again.
- Pour the fudge mixture into a square pan lined with aluminum foil. Freeze for thirty minutes.
- Take out of the freezer and cut into 20 squares of fudge and enjoy! Keep the fudge in the freezer to prevent melting.
See ya back on Wednesday!
Tell me: Would you prefer if I showed the specific ingredients in a picture with brands and where to purchase? I want to make sure I am providing YOU with all the tool syou need to be successful!
Ditch the Diets E-Book
Receive my free e-book on how to ditch the diets and find food freedom!