Good morning and happy Friday!
Popping in for a quick post to share a new recipe I’ve created just for you!
The recipe redux theme was to reduce waste….so I got to thinking. Am I the only one who also buys random ingredients for stir fry, curry or many Asian dishes and then I have random bottles leftover for months? Come on, I know it’s not just me!
So today’s recipe helps utilize all those random ingredients you have leftover from making green curry 🙂
These asian burgers are spicy and full of flavor. And then topped with more spicy-ness yummy creamy-ness…YUM!
- 1 lb grass fed ground beef
- 1 Tablespoon curry paste
- 1 teaspoon + 1 Tablespoon sriracha (divided)
- 1 teaspoon fish sauce
- 2 Tablespoons soy sauce or coconut aminos (gluten free option)*
- ⅛ teaspoon cayenne (optional)
- Salt to taste
- ¼ cup avocado oil mayonnaise
- Place the ground beef, curry paste, 1 teaspoon of srirarcha, fish sauce, soy sauce (or coconut aminos), optional cayenne pepper and salt in a medium sized bowl. With your hands, mix together the ingredients until thoroughly combined. Form into 4 burgers.
- Place burgers in the freezer for 15-20 minutes (this helps them hold together better when placed on grill).
- Heat an iron skillet over medium high heat. Once hot, add the burgers and cook for 4-5 minutes per side.
- While the burgers are cooking, make the sauce. In a small bowl, pour 1 tablespoon of sriracha and ¼ cup avocado oil mayonnaise and mix together.
- Once burgers are done cooking, let cool slightly and then serve with desired amount of sriracha mayonnaise.
I hope you have a fantastic weekend! My weekend will be part work and part play as Nick’s parents are coming to town! We are excited to show them our home and city that we love so much 🙂
See you back on Monday! XOXO
P.S. If you are struggling with stomach issues, have IBS or suspect you might have SIBO…I will be doing a live chat later today in our Facebook group for our Nourishing Minds tribe! Join to get exclusive content, including my recommendations today on how to deal with digestion issues and reclaim your life!
Ditch the Diets E-Book
Receive my free e-book on how to ditch the diets and find food freedom!